20 Dec How to Wear a Fedora for Women in 4 Different Ways
September 10, 2013, Fedora hats for women are generally thought of by the masses as being too masculine to wear. However, this perception is changing thanks to an influx of Fedora fashion hats on the market that lends themselves well to female wearers. Fedora hats for women can be worn in a variety of ways, giving ladies options on how they want their Fedora-style hats to sit upon their heads. Fedora fashion hats come in many different styles and shapes allowing women with all kinds of different face shapes and hair types to find one that flatters those most.
Fedora Hats for Women –
How to Wear Fedora Hat Styles
1) Slouchy Fedora Hat Style One of the most popular new Fedora fashion trends this year is what some are calling the “slouchy Fedora hat style.” This look features a Fedora hat that has been intentionally made to look a bit disheveled or “slouched” on the head. The idea behind this style is to make it appear as though you just picked up your Fedora at a garage sale and put it on without really trying.
This can be a great way to add some character and personality to an outfit and is perfect for women who want to show off their playful side. The slouchy Fedora hat style also works well for women with longer hair, as it gives them a chance to wear their hair in a messy bun or ponytail without it being hidden by the brim of a Fedora.
2) The Sophisticated Fedora Hat Style Another popular Fedora fashion trend this year is the “sophisticated Fedora hat style.” This Fedora fashion look features a Fedora that has a very sleek and polished brim. The Fedora hat crown comes to a point at the top, making it appear as if it’s been carefully trimmed by hand to have just the right shape. This Fedora must also have been shaped so that its brim curves slightly upward in the front but downwards toward the back of the head.
The sophisticated Fedora hat style is perfect for women who want to look classy and put together without going overboard on their outfits. Because this Fedora style takes up more forehead space than slouchy hats, those with longer hair may want this style with a bun or ponytail.
3) The Retro Fedora Hat Style A Fedora fashion look that’s been making a big comeback lately is the “retro Fedora hat style.” This Fedora style features a Fedora hat that has a more curved brim and a higher crown than other styles. It also often has a band or ribbon around the base of the crown that can be made from a variety of different materials, including cloth, leather, or even metal.
The retro Fedora hat style is perfect for women who want to add some vintage flair to their outfits. This Fedora style is also great for women with short hair, as it gives them an opportunity to add some height to their look without having to wear a tall hairstyle.
4) The Boho Fedora Hat Style Fedora fashion hats for women continue to get a few more unique each year, and this season is no exception. This Fedora style features a Fedora hat that has a very large brim that’s wider at the bottom than it is towards the crown of the Fedora. A Boho Fedora hat can also have a much textured material around its base, giving it an artsy look. The brim of your Fedora will usually angle downwards in front and upwards towards the back of your head, making it appear as if you accidentally left it on when you stepped outside from your porch.
The boho Fedora hat style works well for women who want to add some flare to their outfits without going overboard with accessories or clothing items that could be distracting or too flashy. This Fedora style is also perfect for women who want to show off their natural hair, as it can be worn in a variety of different messy styles.
5) The Classic Fedora Hat Style Fedora hats for women come in many different styles, but one of the most popular and timeless options are the “classic Fedora hat style.” This Fedora style features a Fedora hat that has a very sleek and polished brim with a symmetrical curve. The Fedora hat crown is typically either rounded or tapered at the top and the brim curves slightly upward in the front but downwards towards the back of the head.
Fedora hats have been around for years and have stood the test of time because they work so well in so many different situations. Fedora hats are a great option for a day at the park or a fun night out on the town. Fedora hats can be found in a variety of stunning materials and colors, making it easy to find one that perfectly matches your outfits while still allowing you to express your unique sense of style. Fedora women’s fashion has taken off big time over the last few seasons, but this style is here to stay!